* 2 ripe bananas (use Applesauce as substitute)
* Ground flaxseed or wheat germ
* Egg whites (5 eggs)
* Soy Protein Powder (4 scoops)
* Slivered or sliced almonds and dark chocolate bar, or dried fruit
* Reynolds Baking Cups (makes a difference during cleanup)
1.) Blend Milk, ground flax seed, banana. Leave blender on.
2.) Add in order: soy protein, egg whites, cinnamon. Scrape clumps from side of blender.
3.) Pour mixture into cups. No muffin cups?: Spray muffin pan before pouring.
4.) For chocolate muffins: pour batter halfway into cup. Place chocolate square in the middle. Pour mixture over chocolate.
5.) Sprinkle almonds, dried fruit, or other nuts on top of mixture.
6.) Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
Chewy on the outside, soft and moist on the inside. Enjoy :^)